Details of Ha Giang Group Tours 4 Days 3 Nights (Departure Everyday)
: Ha Giang Group Tours 4 Days 3 Nights (Departure Everyday) - Travel destinations: Hanoi - Ha Giang City - Thon Tha Village - Nam Dam Village - Yen Minh - H'mong King Palace - Dong Van - Ma Pi Leng Pass - Sky Path - Meo Vac - Du Gia Village - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang City - Thon Tha Village - Nam Dam Village - Hotel in Ha Giang (L,D)
06.30- 7h00: Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quater area. Beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang.
11.00: You will stop by and have lunch at the restaurant (in Ham Yen, Tuyen Quang Province).
13h00: You will arrive Ha Giang City.
During your first day you will see a big change in scenery when driving into the mountains before the town of Tam Son. Your first stop will be Thon Tha village. An ancient and traditional village, where the Tay minority people live. We will spend roughly two hours trekking in the village, surrounded by incredible mountains and rice fields.
After that you will go to the Lung Khuy Cave
. The short walk leading to the cave will show you some beautiful views of the countryside. Finally you will stop at Nam Dam village
, where you will spend your first night. It is a charming and peaceful place surrounded by mountains. You will get the chance to discover the Dao ethnical culture and try some delicious local food.
Day 2: Nam Dam Village - Yên Minh - H’mong King Palace - Dong Van - Hotel in Dong Van Town (B,L,D)
On the second day the road takes you through the Karst Geopark.
The Dong Van Karst Plateau
is a major geoheritage sight in Vietnam. You will see a lot of rice fields, thousands of limestone rocks and magnifiscent views. There you will be able to catch a glimpse of life on the countryside.
The driver can also take you to Nam Dam Village, Yen Minh, H'Mong King Palace
, and the Chinese border and the famous northernmost viewpoint in Vietnam. Your last stop will be Dong Van. Hotel in Dong Van Town
Day 3: Dong Van Town - Ma Pi Leng Pass - Sky Path - Meo Vac - Du Gia Village - Homestay (B,L,D)
To start this third day you will stop at the famous Ma Pi Leng pass and will get the chance to trek to the breathtaking Sky Path to admire the scenery of the whole valley and Nho Que river.
Back on the road you will go through many different villages such as Lung Ho, Mau Due and Meo Vac. Finally, you will finish your day in Du Gia village, where you will spend a night in a homestay located in the middle of dreamly green rice fields.
Day 4: Du Già Village - Lung Tam Village - Ha Giang City - Hanoi (B,L)
On this last day you will stop at Lùng Tám village where Mong ethnies live. The village has a traditionnal craft of brocade weaving.
During this four days tour you will see many different minorities, and learn more about their traditional lifestyle. You will be impressed along the way by all aspects of the trip, the stunning views, fascinating countrylife and beautiful cultures.
The whole trip is an immensely rewarding experience and will give you life-long memories.
Get on car and go back to Hanoi.
Arrival in Hà Nội. End of tourPrice Policy for Children
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (their parents must pay for all their other expense and 1 to 4 year-old children do not have their own seats in the car)
- 5 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car and their own meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
- Over 9-year-old children are considered as adults
- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your toothbrush, toothpaste and towel
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If under 6 tourists, driver can also be tour guide
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you