Ha Giang - Ban Gioc - Pac Po - Ba Be Lake - 5 Days 4 Nights
Tour Duration: 5 days 4 nights
Group Tour Departure: every Wednesday & Group transport.
Privavte Tour Departure: Everyday, available on request & Private transport.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Hotel (L,D)
06.00: Start at Hanoi Old Quarter or at our travel office in the old quarter, get into our car, off to Ha Giang! Breakfast by yourself and it will take place off when you get into the expressway.
11.00: You will stop by and have lunch at Tan Yen Town
(Hem Yen, Tuyen Quang Province). After having lunch, you continue your trip beside Lo River.
15.00: At that time, you will reach the downtown of Ha Giang, and it is the time for you to take some pictures of Ha Giang.
16.30: Next step is Quan Ba Sky Gate
. Enjoy your time here seeing the beauty of Cô Tiên Mountain and all Tam Sơn Town from the higher place. Don’t forget to take pictures when you are at such a wonderful place like that. On the way to Yen Minh
, you will have the chance to get a good look at the must-see Bucket Flower Fields and photograph them (the best time to see those Fields is between September and December).
18.30: Reach Yen Minh, check in to the hotel and have dinner there. You are going to spend your night at Hotel in Yen Minh
Day 2: Yen Minh - Lung Cu - Dong Van - Meo Vac - Bao Lac - Ma Pi Leng - Hotel (B,L,D)
06.30: Check out from the hotel, have breakfast and go sightseeing in Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark
. During the visit, you will stop by Pho Cao watching the unique house of H’Mong people, with the rock fence bounding it (you can also take pictures with Peach Blossoms and Plum Blossoms at Tết, and visit Pho Cao Market
on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon).
08.30: Continue onward to Sung La
, visit H’Mong’s Ancient house
- the place where the film “Story of Pao” is produced at 2006. This is a film of director Ngô Quang Hải, which is transferred from the short story “Tiếng đàn môi sau bờ rào đá” of the writer Đỗ Bích Thủy which received 4 Golden Kite Prizes. After this experience, you will have some time to relax at Buckwheat Flower Fields
near “Dốc chín khoanh”.
09.30: Your trip will continue with a visit to the Vuong family mansion
lying inside a valley of Sa Phin
. This is the wealthiest and most powerful family of Dong Van in the early of 20th century.
11.00: Visit Lung Cu Flag Pole
- the northernmost place of Vietnam.
12.30: Lunch will take place at Dong Van town
14.00: Take your time at Dong Van Ancient Town
, a place that lives with time nearly one century. And you can enjoy a coffee break at “Café phố Cổ” shop - a very famous coffee shop there (self payment).
15.00: Get into our car again and then travel through Ma Pi Leng Pass
on the way to Meo Vac
. This is the most beautiful path of the “Happy Way”.
16.00: Come to Ma Pi Leng
Canyon (800m depth) - the deepest canyon in Vietnam and indulge in the terrific view there. Then you come back to Yên Minh. During coming back time, you can again visit and photograph with Buckwheat Flower under Ma Pi Leng Pass
18.30: Arrival in Bao Lac
to have dinner and stay Overnight hotel in Bao Lac.
Day 3: Bao Lac - Ban Gioc Waterfall - Tiger Cave - Cao Bang - Hotel (B,L,D)
06.00: Check out hostel and have breakfast.
06.30: Get into the car, off to Cao Bang
. Have chance to see the Ma Phuc Pass
11.30: Lunch break at Quảng Uyên town.
13.30: Visit Ban Gioc Waterfall
, with 53m height, dividing into 3 levels. This is one of the most beautiful waterfalls of Viet Nam. Ban Gioc Waterfall is the forth biggest waterfall in top 10 greatest waterfalls lying between 2 countries in the world.
15.00: Continue with visiting Nguom Ngao Cave
, one of the greatest caves in northern Vietnam
17.30: Enter Phuc Sen Knife Village
, which is famous for making knife tradition.
18.30: Arrive Cao Bang
, check in hotel, take a rest and then have dinner. After dinner, you are freely to do anything. Overnight hotel in Cao Bang
Day 4: Cao Bang - Pac Po - Pac Ngoi Village - Homestay (B,L,D)
06.30: Check out hotel and have breakfast.
07.00: Get into the car and go to Pac Po
08.00: Enter Pac Po
historic monument (50km away from Cao Bang). Have a view at the place where Hồ Chí Minh lived and led Vietnam’s revolution from 1941 to 1945. We will have time to take pictures at Lenin Spring, Karl Marx Moutain and visit Coc Bo Cave
09.30: Get into the car and go to Ba Be
. Have chance to see the Tai Ho Sin Pass
, Cao Bac Pass
and Wind Pass....
12.00: Have dinner at the restaurant on the top of Wind Pass
15.30: Arrival in Pac Ngoi village
. Check in homestay for bathing and relaxing. Enjoy a cup of coffee at the end of the afternoon. View the scense of Ba Be lake.
18.00: Have dinner. See the Tay traditional music performance. Overnight homestay in Ba Be
Day 5: Ba Be Lake - Hanoi (B,L)
07.00: Have breakfast and check out homestay.
08.00: Follow our tour guide to Pac Ngoi boat station
. Get into the boat, go sightseeing around Ba Be Lake
, take pictures with a lot of beautiful sceneries and stop by some places below:
- Tien Pond: Tien Pond area is over 3,000 m2, surrounded by limestone mountain and old-growth forest. Visit Tien Pond, tourists also have chance to look at footprints on rocks, hear the myth about the hunter and seven angels.
- An Ma Temple: According to legend, in Le - Mac war, Mac generals lost the fight. They ran to Puong Cave and ended their lives there to protect their loyalty and pride. To eulogize Mạc generals’ spirit, people built a temple to worship Mac family. Worried that Le soldiers would destroy this temple, they changed its name to An Ma. The word “An Ma” means “peaceful and beautiful grave” in Tay people’s language.
- Ba Goa Island: Ba Goa Island is a beautiful small island lies in the middle of Ba Be Lake. Boat will stop by this island. Tourists can have time to immerge in deep and cool water (about 30 minutes).
12:00: Have lunch at Chợ Rã town
18.00: Arrival in Hanoi. End of tour. Goodbye and See you again.
Price Policy for Children
- Tour Departure Point: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, or at our travel office, or Hanoi Opera House
- Tour Departure Time: 06.30am
- Return Details: Return to Hanoi at approximately 06.00pm on day five
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (their parents must pay for all their other fees and 1 to 4-year-old children do not have their own seats in the car).
- 5 to 9-year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car and their own meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents).
- Over 9-year-old children are considered as adults.
- Single hotel room rental: 350,00VNĐ/ 1 person/ 1 tour.
- You have to bring your ID card or Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your toothbrush, toothpaste and towel
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you