Details of Ha Giang Group Tours 3 Days 2 Nights (Departure on Friday Only)
: Ha Giang Group Tours 3 Days 2 Nights (Departure on Friday Only)
- we take you to visit the beautiful destinations such as: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Hotel in Yen Minh - Dong Van - Lung Cu - Ma Pi Leng Pass - Dong Van - Ha Giang - Hanoi!
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang - Quan Ba - Yen Minh - Hotel in Yen Minh (L,D)
06.00 - 06.30: Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quater area. Beginning of the excursion with Ha Giang. Have breakfast on the way (paid by youself).
11.00: You will stop by and have lunch at the restaurant (in Ham Yen, Tuyen Quang Province). After having lunch, you continue your trip beside Lo River.
15.00: At that time, you will reach the downtown of Ha Giang, and it is the time for you to take some pictures at “0th km” in the middle of Ha Giang city.
16.30: Next stop is Quan Ba Sky Gate. Enjoy your time here seeing the beauty of Bossum Mountain and all Tam Son Town from the higher place. Don’t forget to take pictures when you are at such a wonderful place like that. On the way to Yen Minh, you will have the chance to get a good look at the must-see Bucket Flower Fields and photograph them (the best time to see those Fields is between September and December).
18.30: Arrive Yen Minh, check in to the hotel and have dinner there. Overnight Hotel in Yên Minh
Day 2: Yen Minh - Dong Van - Lung Cu - Ma Pi Leng Pass - Hotel in Dong Van Town (B,L,D)
06.30: Check out from the hotel, have breakfast and go sightseeing in Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark. During the visit, you will stop at:
=> Pho Cao (Fox street) for watching the unique house of H’Mong people, with the rock fence bounding it (you can also take pictures with Peach Blossoms and Plum Blossoms at Tet holiday, and visit Pho Cao Market on Day of the Dog and Day of the Dragon).
=> Sung La village, visit H’Mong’s Ancient house - the place where the film “Story of Pao” is produced at 2006.
=> Visit to the King family mansion lying inside a valley of Sa Phin. This is the wealthiest and most powerful family of Dong Van in the early of 20th century.
=> Travel through Mapileng Pass. This is the most beautiful path of the “Happy Way”. Come to Mapileng Canyon (800m depth) - the deepest canyon in Vietnam and indulge in the terrific view there..
12.00: Lunch will take place at Dong Van town.
14.00: Get on car and go to visit Lung Cu Flag Pole - the northernmost place of Vietnam.
17.00: Arrival in Dong Van town. Have dinner and free at night. You can take your time at Dong Van Ancient Town, a place that lives with time nearly one century. And you can enjoy a coffee break at “Café phố Cổ” shop - a very famous coffee shop there (self payment). Overnight Hotel in Dong Van town
Day 3: Dong Van - Ha Giang - Hanoi (B,L)
06h00: Check out from the hotel, have breakfast and visit Dong Van weekly market - only opened on Sunday morning.
07.00: Get on car and go back to Hanoi.
12.00: Lunch time at Ha Giang.
19.30: Arrival in Hà Nội. End of tour. See you again!Price Policy for Children
- Free for children with ages from 1 to 4 (their parents must pay for all their other expense and 1 to 4 year-old children do not have their own seats in the car)
- 5 to 9 year-old children will be charged 75% of the tour fee (they will have their own seats in our car and their own meals, but they have to share the hotel room with their parents)
- Over 9-year-old children are considered as adults
- You have to bring your Passport
- You should bring any type of medicine for preventing insects and common diseases; bring your toothbrush, toothpaste and towel
- Tour guide can rearrange the schedule, but all places stay the same
- If under 6 tourists, driver can also be tour guide
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring along your suitable food
- Do not bring a too big suitcase with you